Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
‘Tis the season for decadent treats and this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake does not disappoint. Recreate this café favorite at home...we promise, it’s easier than you’d think!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
Mix together until consistency is like wet sand. Pack down flat into a greased 10” spring pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
- 18.5 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup + 2T Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
Put all ingredients in the mixer until well mixed. Pour on top of graham cracker crust and return to the refrigerator.
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 pound Semi Sweet Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- Bring cream to boil then remove from heat and add chocolate, string until all chocolate is melted and consistency is smooth.
- Pour on top of cold cheesecake and return to the refrigerator until the next day to serve.